90 Winsome Road, Salisbury Qld 4107$650 per week
NEWLY RENOVATED HOME WITH SOLAR IN A TROPICAL OASIS SETTING INCLUDING A SALT WATER POOL!
House - Salisbury Qld
You will be the first to enjoy living in this newly renovated four-bedroom home with a “tropical Oasis” vibe. This home features many benefits from; the Solar System, to the massive Fully Fenced yard that features a large “Man Cave” (6m x 8m) shed, Sparkling inground saltwater pool and established gardens
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Solar – “Off set” your electrical usage to benefit from this system
– New Carpet, White Timber look Venetian blinds, Security screens and freshly painted throughout
– Two bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
– Fully air-conditioned throughout
– “Entertainers Delight” – Gourmet, kitchen with Dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, electric oven and stovetop and a stainless-steel splashback
– Bathroom features a huge corner bath with a rainwater shower head over the bath and Internal Laundry
– Toilet is separate
– Second bedroom: Opens out onto the Lovely veranda with a gate so the area can be secured
– Separate Study nook, property is NBN ready
– Two carports + off street parking
– Side access to the large lockable shed
– Two clotheslines – one on the Veranda and one in the Yard
– Second Laundry and Extra toilet downstairs near the pool area
– Lovely Saltwater Pool with a cocktails table, partially covered with a shade cloth, surrounded by lovely tropical Palms ( Monthly pool maintenance is included in the rent, the tenant is responsible for the cost of the pool chemicals only)
– Large Pet Friendly fully fenced yard with “Fire Pit” – potential for vegie gardens with raised beds already established and lovely fully established trees that provide loads of shade + a Lemon Tree
– Walking distance to Ballistic Brewery, Bowls Club, the local shops and schools
Salisbury is positioned only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage