85 Massinger Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$420 per week
ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
House - Salisbury QLD
This freshly painted home offers exceptional convenience to all of Salisbury’s local amenities, offering three spacious bedrooms and a beautiful light filled open plan living and dining room with air-conditioning, with plenty of room for storage and an updated kitchen.
Enjoy watching the kids play in the fully fenced outdoor pet friendly large back yard, framed by a stunning Jacaranda tree and entertain guests under the private under cover entertaining patio. This home is perfectly located within an easy stroll to local amenities Salisbury has on offer, including Apples on Ainsworth Organic cafe, and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town.
Please call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register to attend an Open Home using your full name and best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and our Property Management Team with call you to discuss further!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Light and bright Open Plan living rooms with polished wooden flooring featuring throughout and air conditioning installed, also includes study/sunroom entry with room to kick off your shoes at the front of this home
– Kitchen complete with dishwasher, electric stand alone oven and great storage options
– Master bedroom features an air conditioning unit, polished wooden floors, stand alone robe and ceiling fan installed
– 2nd bedroom includes air conditioning and ceiling fan installed
– 3rd bedroom includes ceiling fan and polished wooden floors
– Bathroom includes both a full size bath and shower, with original vanity, separate toilet not in bathroom
– Fully fenced family and outdoor pet friendly back yard which includes a covered outdoor entertainment patio
– AVAILABLE NOW! Please call Mark Ward Property Management Department to view on 3277 7727
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here. The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus)
This home is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes