8 Courtland Street, Salisbury QLD 4107$440 per week
FULLY FENCED PET FRIENDLY HOME OPPOSITE ROSEBANK SQUARE
House - Salisbury QLD
Located within Salisbury’s hidden pocket, opposite the Rosebank Square park with open spaces for the kids to play, this single level home offers an ideal environment for a variety of living situations, with a low maintenance design, manicured lawns, established garden beds, and a lifestyle of convenience.
Pet friendly with a fully fenced yard and single lock up garage with workbench, a carport inside a secure yard, and off-street parking for additional vehicles.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Easy access to front door with a ramp installed or back entry from car spaces, insect mesh and security screen doors included for peace of mind
– Large light filled Lounge room with air conditioning installed, insect mesh on windows and featuring polished wooden floors
– Kitchen complete with stand-alone electric stove, good storage, polished wooden floors, and external access to outdoor patio
– Main bedroom complete with air conditioning, insect screens on windows and polished wooden floors
– 2 remaining bedrooms good sized with no carpet installed, insect mesh on windows and curtains
– Bathroom with shower rose over bath and separate dual flush toilet, not in bathroom
– Laundry includes shelving and polished wooden floors with insect mesh on windows
– Fully fenced pet and child friendly yard with established gardens beds and 5000ltr rainwater tank with pump installed to water lawns and gardens
– Single carport behind secure gates, single lock up garage, and off-street parking with side access
– Walking distance to public transport links and Rosebank Square park
Salisbury is positioned only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking