8 Corsica Street, Moorooka QLD 4105$450 per week
FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME LOCATED ON QUIET TREE LINED STREET CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
House - Moorooka QLD
Polished wooden floors feature throughout this renovated post war beauty, which includes 3 good sized bedrooms, a large light filled living room with an air conditioning unit, tinted windows and aluminium screen for additional privacy, and a large dine in kitchen. This family friendly home is perfectly located to also enjoy the amenities Moorooka has on offer, including Kabul Grocery and Meat, Woolworths, Moorooka Pharmacy and convenience stores.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Covered entry way with patio area to enjoy a cuppa in the morning and easy entry
– Large living room with air conditioning, aluminium privacy screens and polished wooden floors
– Large dine-in kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and air conditioning
– Master bedroom has tinted windows, air conditioning and built in robes
– Bedroom 2 and 3 have air conditioning, carpet on floors and built in robes
– Bathroom with shower and modern vanity, with toilet in bathroom. Separate toilet is to be installed
– Separate laundry at rear of property, with electric hot water unit
– Single lock up garage for additional storage or vehicle
– Outdoor pet friendly with conditions applicable by application
– PLEASE NOTE – The rent will be $450 per week for three months and then after this period the rent will increase to $470 per week.
Moorooka is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 10 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Moorooka has on offer. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Moorooka, the location of this wonderful original post war home is perfect!
Water charges apply and are payable by the tenant. Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes