59 Mortimer Road, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110$345 per week
POTENTIAL COMMERCIAL KITCHEN OR OFFICE SPACE WITH LARGE MEETING ROOM OR SIMPLE LIVING IN A STUDIO HOUSE!
House - Acacia Ridge QLD
Perfectly located on Mortimer Road, this property will suit a variety of living or work situations, with one study sized bedroom or office space, a large living or a community meeting room with commercial kitchen, this converted house can be used as a club house, meeting room or similar OR be a cute cottage awaiting the right occupants with one bedroom and two bathrooms. This is one of a kind property and a must to inspect if looking for something special. Disability ramps are installed, and friendly bathrooms included, may be perfect for a community group looking for a home base or additional classroom space. The possibilities are endless with this cottage!
The rear yard is a shared area and mowing is not the responsibility of the tenant, with a container of community items located in the shared back yard area, at the rear of the property. As no fences are installed at the front of the property, no pets are considered at this time. The shared area is the responsibility of the community organization however can be also used by the occupants. Access requirements to the container located at the rear of this property will be discussed prior to application with Entry Notices issued giving the occupant 7 days notice or by mutual agreement.
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to register to attend an Open Home with an agent using your full name and best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team will call you to discuss further. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an approved application form or download from our website https://markwardproperty.com/rental-forms/
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Easy access to double opening doors with a built-in ramp or stairs with covered landing
– Large Open Plan living or meeting area with air conditioning, polished wooden floors, security screens and insect mesh installed on windows and coffee making station with dining space on tiled flooring
– One small bedroom or office space with security screen and insect mesh installed on window
– Commercial style kitchen with 4 burner gas stove, stainless steel large sink fitting and shelving included
– One dual flush toilet powder room
– Wet bathroom with dual flush toilet and flush shower base
– Multi use community back yard – access will be requested by the community group to a container in the back yard, the yard is available for tenant use and will be mowed by the community group however the back yard and side driveway is a communal space and not exclusive to the occupant. Please speak to our agents about this during Open Homes.
– Available now!
– $345.00 per week or $1,499.11 Monthly/$17,989.29 Yearly for community groups interested in leasing a new home base!
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 today to register to attend an Open Home. Due to Covid 19 we will be encouraging each person attending all Open Homes to wear Personal Protective Equipment where possible, and consider social distancing when attending homes to view, please ask our team if you need some assistance.
- 1 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning