45 Tuckett Road, Salisbury QLD 4107$530 per week
FOUR BEDROOM FULLY FENCED HOME WITH SPARKLING INGROUND POOL AND LUSH TROPICAL GARDENS
House - Salisbury QLD
Enjoy the lush tropical gardens of this private Oasis from the brand new front covered deck included in this private, spacious home, set back from the road.
This home features a large formal living/dining area that opens on to the brand new front deck and a fourth bedroom (ideal for an office). The kitchen and family room are centrally located and open out to the sparkling in-ground pool and a large undercover entertainment space – a great place to entertain friends.
The master bedroom; with a walk-in-robe and ensuite, also opens on to the front deck. There are two other bedrooms located at the front of the property, both serviced by a large family size bathroom with separate shower and spa bath.
– Large carpeted formal living area
– Separate family room that opens to rear deck
– Good-sized kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of storage space
– Large, covered brand new front deck
– Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe – opens to front deck
– Three additional bedrooms, one with built-in cupboards (ideal as an office)
– Family size bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
– Separate laundry at rear of house with additional toilet
– Fully-fenced yard
– Double carport plus two single car ports
– Two separate sheds
– Storage space under the house
– Close to shops, schools and transport
– Sparkling inground pool
– Pets considered upon application
Salisbury is positioned only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage