42 Chalfont Street, Salisbury QLD 4107$470 per week
STUNNING HIGH SET FAMILY HOME WITH FULLY FENCED PET FRIENDLY BACKYARD!
House - Salisbury QLD
This stunning high set family home is sure to impress! Including a single garage, extra storage rooms under house, 2 off street parking spaces, covered entertainment patio and pet friendly back yard.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Light filled living area with polished wooden floors, ceiling fan, security screen with insect mesh installed at the front door
– French doors leading to covered entertainment deck at the front of the home
– Large well designed dine-in kitchen, includes a 5 burner gas stove top and an electric wall mounted oven, ample bench space and storage cupboards and a ceiling fan installed in the dining area
– Master bedroom with air conditioning, triple mirrored door built in wardrobe, ceiling fan, carpet and curtains, insect screens and security bars installed on windows with aluminium block out screen
– 2nd bedroom with ceiling fan, double door built in robe, carpet and curtains, insect mesh and security bars installed on windows
– 3rd bedroom with ceiling fan, double door built in robe, carpet and curtains, aluminium block out screen, insect mesh and security bars installed on windows
– Bathroom with full size bath, separate glass surround shower and modern vanity
– Separate Toilet
– Fully fenced outdoor pet friendly yard
– Low maintenance garden
– Single lock up garage, lock up storage space under house for teenage retreat or craft room, and off street parking available for 2 vehicles
– Separate laundry downstairs with added built in storage
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Water charges apply and are payable by the tenant. Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining