40 Highgate Street Coopers Plains, QLD 4108$520 per week
FULLY FENCED OUTDOOR PET FRIENDLY RENOVATED COTTAGE WITH STUNNING ENTERTAINMENT DECK
House - Coopers Plains QLD
Looking for the ultimate low maintenance fully fenced pet and family friendly home in peaceful surroundings?
This classic Coopers Plains cottage will impress the moment you park your car to view! From traditional picket fences surrounding this beautifully renovated home, to the easy-care low maintenance yard, it has the charm of yesteryear with modern appliances, and secure parking behind electric gates, with a double lock up garage and single carport.
Light filled Open Plan living rooms lead through French doors and sliding glass doors to the spacious, outdoor entertainment deck. This home also includes air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for comfortable Queensland living. Security screens with insect mesh and hardwood shutters are also installed throughout for peace of mind and
privacy, put this home on your MUST VIEW list!
Please call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register to attend an Open Home using your full name and best contact details, as we currently have occupants in place please do not show yourself through this home without an agent present.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Light filled Open Plan living and dining rooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, polished wooden floors feature throughout, with security screens and insect mesh installed on all windows and sliding glass doors.
– Modern kitchen complete with wall mounted electric oven, double stainless-steel sinks, built in range hood over glass hob, and great designer cabinetry including microwave shelf
– Large entertainment deck, with covered entry way through French doors
– Master bedroom features polished wooden floors, built in robes, security screens and insect mesh on windows, air conditioning unit and ceiling fan installed
– 2nd bedroom also has an air conditioning unit and ceiling fan installed, and security screens and insect mesh
– 3rd bedroom features polished wooden floors, built in robe and security screens with insect mesh on windows
– Bathroom features a shower rose over bath, toilet and modern vanity
– 2nd toilet also installed, in separate room
– Separate Laundry room with built in cabinetry, includes exterior access leading to an undercover wall mounted line and a 2nd extendable full-sized clothesline also installed in the back yard
– Double lock up garage with automatic garage door, cement driveway with remote controlled gate
– Single carport also available for extra undercover parking
– Outdoor pet friendly yard by application, with conditions applicable with zoned separate areas of the yard
– Front and back timber decks for clean entry, kick off your shoes and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of this stunning entertainment deck overlooking this established Coopers Plains tree lined street
– Available Mid-February 2019 by application
NB : furniture not included, used for photographic purposes only
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home using your full name and best contact number, or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register to attend, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
Printed copies of our application forms are available to collect at our Open Homes or by calling into our Mark Ward Property office at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury. Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
Only 14km to Brisbane’s CBD, Coopers Plains is serviced by Aldi shopping, QE 2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Moorooka. Location, Location, Location at its’ finest.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining