4/60 Harlen Road Salisbury, QLD 4107$590 per week
HUGE HARLEN ROAD 5 BEDROOM HOME WITH MULTIPLE LARGE LIVING SPACES IN QUIET LOCATION CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS FOR A 6 MONTH LEASE ONLY
House - Salisbury QLD
If you’re looking for a large, comfortable, easy to maintain home that’s within a small community of friendly people, you shouldn’t look past this property! This home will suit a variety of living situations, from families to flatmates and includes multiple living rooms, with air conditioning installed in the formal lounge and ceiling fans installed throughout.
This home also features a remote controlled double garage, with 2 extra public parking spaces available for guests. This extra-large home is being offered for a 6 month lease only, and may suit students or additional accommodation for extended family, with an easy care low maintenance yard and a covered entertainment patio for alfresco dining.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home using your full name and best contact details, or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Low set brick home with huge formal living room, includes a front security screen with insect mesh installed, wall mounted air conditioning and 2 ceiling fans installed
– Open plan Kitchen and 2nd huge living room, with ceiling fans installed, wall mounted electric oven, glass hob and rangehood, dishwasher installed, butler’s pantry with extra storage shelving, includes exterior access through sliding glass doors leading to covered afresco entertainment patio
– Master bedroom includes a ceiling fan and a wall mounted air conditioning installed, walk in robe, tinted windows and security screens with insect mesh installed
– Ensuite toilet and glass surround shower included in Master bedroom
– 4 bedrooms all include air conditioning units and ceiling fans installed, built in robes, with security screens and insect mesh installed on tinted windows
– Bathroom includes shower and bath with a separate toilet, not in bathroom, security screens with insect mesh installed on windows
– Laundry with exterior access leading to a wall mounted washing line
– Double lock up garage with remote control garage door, plus 2 guest off street parking spaces available
– Private landscaped back yard with a covered entertainment alfresco patio
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home. As our agents are often driving and attending to appointments, please do not call their mobile numbers to view properties. Simply send through an enquiry and we will contact you to confirm the next available Open Home
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining