345 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107$720.00
NEWLY RENOVATED, FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME LOCATED IN THE HEART OF SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL YOU HAVE VIEWED THE PROPERTY!
Prime Location and beautifully renovated inside, this family home needs to be inspected today!
This fully renovated home has had a makeover from top to bottom. Freshly painted throughout with stunning polished floors and high ceilings. New lights throughout, fans and reverse cycle A/c’s in the Living room and master bedroom give this a ‘brand new home’ feel. There is a new kitchen with dishwasher and two new bathrooms. All 3 bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans to keep you comfortable this summer. If you appreciate a spacious home and place a high value on living somewhere beautiful, then this home may be the one for you. No detail has been missed.
With easy maintenance gardens and spacious outdoor areas this home is a must inspect – New Plantation Shutters that are not included in the photos, but will be installed throughout this home in the next few days, which will finish it off perfectly
If you want convenience then this home surpasses all the others and is within walking distance of everything you need.
• Three bedrooms of good size, the huge master with a modern en-suite, ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning and beautiful polished floors – Built in Robes and will have new plantation shutters installed. The other rooms both have ceiling fans.
• Large lounge with ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning, heaps of natural light, beautiful newly polished wooden flooring.
• Modern, newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher and electric stove – ample bench top space and heaps of cupboard space – it’s a cook’s delight!
• Big, newly renovated bathroom with good size bath, shower, newly fitted vanity, and toilet.
• Huge, back, undercover, entertaining patio to enjoy the Qld. Summers with a BBQ, or watch the summer storms as they pass through.
• Double lock up garage with single car port.
• Storage under the house for your lawn mowers and garden equipment.
• Cute front verandah overlooking the garden
This wonderful home is within walking distance to local schools, cafes and shops and would make the perfect base for any family. There are parks and green spaces abound, including Toohey Forest which is just a short drive away.
Aldi and multiple fast-food places are also located within walking distance and Ballistic Beer Brewery is 5-minute drive away, where you can sit and enjoy a cool drink with family and friends. If you want to do some shopping, Garden City Shopping Centre is a mere 10-minute drive or head into the city in under 20 minutes (in good traffic).
Salisbury is fast becoming a wonderful suburb for young families and professionals who want to enjoy living in the suburbs but want easy access to all the city has to offer. There are multiple funky cafes and places to eat, and the residents are also very friendly.
Water charges apply and are payable by the tenant. Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 with any questions. There is no need to register for an open home. Please turn up on the day of the open home and we will check you in.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- 2 LOCK-UP GARAGES