326 Orange Grove Road, Salisbury QLD 4107$480 per week
LOVINGLY RESTORED HIGHSET FOUR BEDROOM HOME
House - Salisbury QLD
With a private elevated deck at the rear of this home for afternoon tea or cocktails with a view over an established garden and mature trees, this lovingly restored highset 4 bedroom home, includes 2 larger bedrooms and 2 medium sized bedrooms, 1 family bathroom with a 2nd toilet also included, will suit someone looking for a city location with easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, and Aldi supermarket located across the road, the location is perfect!
Polished wooden floors throughout and a modern kitchen installed, including a dishwasher, this home will suit a variety of living situations from flatmates to families. Outdoor pet friendly, with conditions applicable, features lockable side gates to keep the back yard secure for the pets and kids to play safely. This highset home also includes a large amount of secure storage under the house, with a tandem lock up double garage and a versatile utility downstairs that can be a games room or gym!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Polished wooden floors throughout
– Large dine-in modern kitchen with glass hob, electric oven, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, and multiple storage options
– Large master bedroom at the front of the home includes robes supplied, ceiling fan installed and insect mesh on one set of windows
– 2nd larger bedroom located at the rear of this home also includes a toilet and powder room, wall mounted air con and insect screens installed on windows
– 3rd bedroom rear facing overlooking back yard with a ceiling fan installed, and insect mesh on one set of windows
– 4th bedroom rear facing overlooking elevated back deck, and insect mesh on one set of windows
– Bathroom features full sized glass surround shower with toilet
– Large elevated rear deck overlooking fully fenced pet and family friendly back yard
– Huge storage available under house with double tandem lock up garage included
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking