3 Bellevue Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107$420 per week
WALK TO SALISBURY TRAIN STATION FOR EASY ACCESS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
House - Salisbury QLD
With 3 bedrooms and modern open plan living room leading to rear covered entertainment deck, this home will suit a variety of living situations from flatmates to families. Perfectly located to enjoy the local amenities Salisbury has on offer and within walking distance to local café’s and schools.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Modern open plan light filled living room with tinted windows and insect mesh, ceiling fan installed with security door leading to generous sized covered outdoor deck, elevated to catch the afternoon breeze and overlooks the back yard
– Galley style kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, under-bench electric oven and ceramic hob, rangehood and double stainless steel sink
– Master bedroom includes shower and toilet ensuite, with large 3 door built in robe with a ceiling fan installed
– 2 remaining bedrooms also include built in robes and are closely located to the main bathroom, which includes a shower rose over bath tub, toilet and modern vanity
– Built in laundry conveniently located close to main bathroom for easy access
– Single carport on cement driveway with enough room for off street parking for 2 cars
– Easy care low maintenance yard, outdoor pet friendly with conditions applicable by application
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Water charges apply and are payable by the tenant. Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining