255 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107$420 per week
3 BEDROOM HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
House - Salisbury QLD
Featuring an open plan light filled large living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom + a separate toilet, fully fenced in yard parking for 2-3 cars, under house parking for a small vehicle, motor bikes and storage options, this home will suit a variety of living situations from flatmates to families.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Entry way with access into sun room/study located at the front of this home, with security screen door
– Large light filled open plan living room with carpet
– Dine-in kitchen features wood look flooring, stand-alone electric stove and oven combo, stainless-steel sink, great storage, with a breakfast table included
– Bedrooms are carpeted with insect mesh on the windows
– Bathroom features shower over full size bath and vanity
– Dual flush toilet located at the rear of the property in a separate powder room
– Off street parking for 2-3 vehicles and under house parking for small vehicle or bikes
– Huge low maintenance fully fenced backyard
– Separate laundry room downstairs with full size clothesline. Includes additional storage area under house that can be accessed from the laundry room
Salisbury has fast become the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces