25 Chalfont Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$365 per week
LOW SET 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE, INCLUDES UNLIMITED INTERNET, LAWN MAINTENANCE, GAS AND WATER SUPPLY IN RENT!
House - Salisbury QLD
Single level cottage available now with 2 living rooms and great inclusions, with unlimited internet, lawn maintenance, gas and water supply included in the weekly rent amount! Minimal living costs in a great Salisbury location!
This home would suit a variety of living situations from flatmates to families. Pets considered on application with conditions applicable, a fence may be installed if needed to contain an outside pet. Some furniture may be available if needed for occupants use.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– $385 per week ALSO INCLUDES UNLIMITED INTERNET, GAS SUPPLY, WATER AND LAWN MAINTENANCE – low maintenance living without the expenses!
– 2 living rooms with security screens and insect mesh installed on both sliding glass doors
– 3 Bedrooms with insect mesh installed on windows, robe provided and hanging rack for clothes storage included in bedrooms to move around where needed, no carpet installed, mats are provided for occupants use
– Kitchen complete with full sized gas stove with stainless steel rangehood, air conditioning unit installed and great storage options, insect mesh installed on window
– Single covered carport on site, with on street parking also available
– Modern bathroom with glass surround shower and toilet
– Laundry in living room with screen provided, with a wall mounted clothesline and path at the back of the home
– Outdoor patio area to be installed near front door
– Furniture available for use if required, please speak to the agent at the Open Home regarding furniture list available
– AVAILABLE NOW!
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home.
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining