25 Allandale Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$420 per week
PERFECTLY POSITIONED FAMILY HOME WITH HUGE STORAGE SHED AVAILABLE NOW!
House - Salisbury QLD
Located behind Russ Hall Park on Allandale Street, this outdoor pet friendly and family friendly home is in a perfect location to enjoy the council facilities with an access gate in the back yard to Russ Hall Park, and within walking distance to Ainsworth Street shops and eateries. Enjoy breakfast at Apples on Ainsworth organic cafe’, lunch at our ‘world famous in Salisbury’ Bakery or dine at Eat Fresh, with our local convenience shop located on the corner for quick pantry top ups.
This beautiful home also features a large lock up colour-bond shed for extra storage, with an added covered patio area for outside entertaining. Outdoor pet friendly with conditions applicable, includes an existing chook house and small pond, this home is within walking distance to public transport links and will suit a variety of living situations from flat mates to families.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home using your full name and best contact details.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Covered entry deck located at the front of the property for ease of front door access, with security door installed. Front aluminium privacy screens are also installed on front windows
– Open Plan living rooms, good sized lounge with ceiling fan installed and polished wooden floors, includes screens with insect mesh installed on windows and doors
– Kitchen featuring great storage and bench space with a breakfast bar and 2 bar stools, glass hob with range hood installed on island bench, dishwasher installed, also includes an electric wall mounted oven, double stainless-steel sink and polished wooden floors
– Master bedroom includes aluminium privacy screens and a ceiling fan installed, polished wooden floors and built in robe
– 2 remaining bedrooms include ceiling fans, insect mesh on windows and polished wooden floors
– Bathroom features dual flush toilet and glass surround shower
– Also includes a 2nd toilet in separate room with basin installed
– Single lock up garage with off street parking for another vehicle
– Large backyard overlooking Russ Hall Park with an access gate installed, fully fenced outdoor pet friendly yard with covered cement patio and entertaining area
– Huge lock up colour-bond shed with 2 roller doors for extra storage
– Separate laundry with extra storage and utility rooms down stairs, with enough room for toys, bikes or a teenage retreat, not for sleeping
– AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home. Simply send through an enquiry and we will contact you to confirm the next available Open Home.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining