22 Bellevue Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107$595 per week
EXECUTIVE RENOVATED QUEENSLANDER WITH 4 BEDROOMS AND 2 BATHROOMS, LARGE BACK YARD AND VEGE GARDEN
House - Salisbury QLD
Stunning highset Queenslander set in the heart of Salisbury, within walking distance to Salisbury train station for ease of travel to the CBD and suburbs. This beautifully renovated home features 4 bedrooms, with Master Bedroom and modern ensuite, including ceiling fan and air conditioning unit installed.
Featuring polished wooden floors installed throughout, and good quality blinds installed, this home offers fabulous inclusions. Large family friendly backyard, with built in garden at the rear of the property. Bring your green thumbs to enjoy the established garden beds in the back yard, with mature fruit trees and area designated for vege garden!
First Open Home will be run on Saturday 05/01/2018 – please register to attend using the link below
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Covered entry way deck with crim safe screen on front door and bench seat included
– Open Plan living with dining and lounge including an exterior sliding glass door, with insect mesh screen door installed, leading to covered alfresco deck
– Kitchen includes 900mm gas chef quality stove and oven combo, with stainless steel dishwasher and rangehood, created stone benchtops and large fridge cavity, also includes great storage options
– Master bedroom features polished wooden floors, block out blinds, air conditioning installed, love seat with extra storage, 2 double door mirrored robes and ceiling fan
– Ensuite includes rain shower head, dual flush toilet and modern vanity
– Bedroom 2 is a double sized bedroom with built in double mirrored door robe, with polished wooden floors, block out blinds, aluminium privacy screens and security bars
– Bedroom 3 is a single room with double door robe, with polished wooden floors, block out blinds and aluminium privacy screens
– Bedroom 4 features polished wooden floors and French doors leading to the covered outdoor entertainment deck, with security bars and block out blinds on windows
– Main bathroom includes full sized bath, frameless tiled shower and dual flush toilet, with insect mesh on window
– Covered alfresco private outdoor deck with ceiling fan and aluminium screens included
– Double carport with cement driveway
– Large concrete floor lock up storage under house with 1 car garaging, separate dual flush toilet and raised laundry on decking timber, includes oversized doors leading to private covered outdoor patio area
NB : Furniture not included in tenancy – used for photographic purposes only
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home. Simply send through an enquiry and we will contact you to confirm the next available Open Home.
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining