208 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107$570 per week
MODERN LOW MAINTENANCE 4 BEDROOM HOME WITH PET FRIENDLY FULLY FENCED YARD CLOSE TO CUPS AND WELLS!
House - Salisbury QLD
Looking for the perfect location, with a lock up and leave lifestyle home? Look no further than this modern, almost new build 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double lock up garage, with a remote garage door on Lillian Avenue in savvy Salisbury.
Salisbury has many public transport links, including bus stops and a train station to get you into the city quick smart, or you could take the M1 and drive. There are also many well regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, all within walking distance, such as Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens.
With trendy cafes and restaurants dotting the area, the new occupants of this modern low set home will be spoilt for choice when looking for somewhere to entertain the family. Take a leisurely stroll to Salisbury’s own Ballistic Brewery for a cold beverage, or to one of the many parks in the area, the kids can play on the playgrounds, while the adults are enjoying the freshly brewed magic beans from Apples on Ainsworth or Hedge Espresso cafés.
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 today to register to attend an Open Home. Due to Covid 19 we will be encouraging each person attending all Open Homes to wear Personal Protective Equipment where possible, and consider social distancing when attending homes to view, please ask our team if you need some assistance.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Open Plan living and dining room with air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, complete with sliding glass doors leading to outdoor covered alfresco entertainment area. Security screens with insect mesh installed throughout and roller blinds on windows
– Modern kitchen with island bench top, stainless steel dishwasher, double sink, microwave shelf and large fridge space, multi-function oven, range hood & 900 mm stove
– Master bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, stylish ensuite toilet and shower with modern vanity and walk-in wardrobe, security screens and insect mesh on windows
– 3 remaining bedrooms have built in robes, ceiling fans installed, security screens with insect mesh, and roller blinds on windows
– Ample storage space inclusive of a walk-in linen cupboard
– Fitted with security screens on all doors and windows
– Separate laundry along with double size automatic doors for the lock-up garage
– Built-in USB for the Caesarstone Bench along with upmarket light switches
– Spacious main bathroom with large bath and shower, along with separate toilet
– Easy maintenance garden with covered alfresco entertainment area
– Outdoor pet friendly by application, with conditions applicable, please speak to our agent at the Open Home
– AVAILABLE MID OCTOBER 2020
As we currently have occupants in place, an agent must be present to attend with 48 hours notice required to attend. Please do not show yourself this home, our team will be listing Open Homes shortly with entry notices issued. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in attending an Open Home.
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to register to attend an Open Home with an agent using your full name and best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team will call you to discuss further. Please email email@example.com for an approved application form or download from our website https://markwardproperty.com/rental-forms/
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining