20 Burgess Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$430 per week
GREAT LOCATION WITH A FAMILY AND OUTDOOR PET FRIENDLY YARD
House - Salisbury QLD
Looking for the cutest cottage with an outdoor pet friendly yard, in a family friendly location close to public transport links?
This lovely home has been well maintained and renovated with modern kitchen and bathroom, polished wooden floors through out the living areas and includes a study nook with Optus cable internet installed.
Enjoy the covered outdoor entertaining deck at the rear of the property, overlooking the family friendly yard, with covered parking for 3 vehicles and plenty of extra off street parking available, this home will suit a variety of living situations.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Open Plan living room with air conditioning installed, polished wooden floors and study nook included with roller blinds installed
– Open Plan kitchen and dining room with French doors leading to the covered alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the back yard, including privacy screens and child friendly gate
– Kitchen includes great storage with modern large drawers and pantry, security bars and insect mesh installed on windows, electric oven and ceramic hob
– Master bedroom with air conditioning installed, security bars and magnetic insect screens
– 2 remaining bedrooms with new roller block out blinds installed and robes included
– Bathroom includes large glass surround shower and toilet with modern vanity
– Security screens and insect mesh installed throughout home
– Double carport and single covered carport, including off street parking
– Extra storage available in the outdoor 4m x 2m lock up shed
– Outdoor pet friendly by application with conditions applicable
NB : FURNITURE NOT INCLUDED, USED FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC PURPOSES ONLY
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home.
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Outdoor Entertaining