16 Tyrone Place Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110$375 per week
PET FRIENDLY SINGLE LEVEL BRICK AND TILE MODERN COTTAGE IN QUIET TREE LINED STREET WITH SECURITY SCREENS, DOORS AND INSECT MESH INSTALLED
House - Acacia Ridge QLD
This lovely low set modern cottage is located on a single level with 3 bedrooms, a two-way bathroom and a 2nd living room included. Air conditioning installed in the open plan kitchen and dining area ensures comfortable living year-round, with exterior access through large sliding glass doors to the covered alfresco entertainment patio. A single remote-controlled garage with 2-way access doors for easy delivery of groceries to the kitchen is a bonus.
Located in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac street with an extra car space available for off street parking in front of the single garage, this home offers the advantage of a great location with low maintenance living.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, carpet, security screens installed with insect mesh
– Bathroom includes separate shower, full sized bath and two-way access
– Lounge room is a great size with extra study nook off lounge area included
– Open Plan kitchen and dining room with air conditioning installed for year-round comfort
– Kitchen features gas stove top, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave shelf and great storage
– Fully fenced low maintenance yard with minimal grass to mow
– Security screens, doors and insect mesh installed throughout
– Outdoor pet friendly by application with conditions applicable
– AVAILABLE February 2019
– If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home. As we have occupants in place, please do not show yourself around this property, an agent will need to be present to view.
Acacia Ridge is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 16 kms south-west of the CBD. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Acacia Ridge has on offer. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Acacia Marketplace Shopping Centre and Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre, the location of this home is perfect!
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes