16 Portsdown, Salisbury QLD 4107$620 per week
STUNNINGLY RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM HOME!
House - Salisbury QLD
Stunningly renovated three bedroom home with some very cool features including; funky feature walls and a man cave!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Stunning polished floors
– Security screens
– Spacious kitchen with lots of cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, and stylish black subway tiles
– Main and second bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Third bedroom has a ceiling fan
– Brand new bathroom featuring; separate shower and bath, double vanity with storage and toilet
– Separate lounge with air-conditioning
– Dining room with cool feature wall
– Covered front porch
– Two undercover outdoor entertaining areas
– Fire pit
– Modern man cave
– Full fenced yard with well-manicured gardens
Salisbury is positioned only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage