149 Ness Road, Salisbury QLD 4107$900 per week
SPECTACULAR NEW HAMPTONS INSPIRED HOME
House - Salisbury QLD
This spectacular new residence has been intelligently designed with the family and entertainer in mind, uncompromising on quality and style, the grandeur and locale of this home in popular Salisbury will have prospective tenants queuing out the door! Showcasing an array of desirable features including Solar, this property is sure to impress with its spacious living and effortless floor plan.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Chef’s kitchen with island bench, 20mm reconstituted stone counter tops and Shaker style cabinets
• European appliances include- electric stove, built in oven, dishwasher + recessed range hood
• Much coveted butler’s pantry, perfect for entertaining and great for all your storage needs
• Fabulous open plan dining and family room with access to alfresco entertainment area
• Stream up a storm in your separate media room or turn it into a 5th bedroom, your choice
• Tiled laundry with room for washer and dryer including stainless steel tub and flip mixer tap
• Convenient powder room tucked neatly away with vanity servicing the ground level of the home
• Fabulous, large alfresco undercover area with ceiling fan, perfect for the entertainer
• Sparkling white pebble inground pool with travertine tiles, LED Lights and glass balustrades
• Secure remote-controlled garaging for two vehicles an off-street parking for another two
• Four large bedrooms with wool blend carpet, built-in-robes with framed mirrored doors
• Luxe master suite, walk-in-robe and chic ensuite with dual basins and large double shower
• Uber spacious retreat plus a uniquely stylish Hamptons balcony with its light and bright vibe
• Superb main bathroom servicing the 3 bedrooms includes a separate shower and bath
• Essential walk-in-linen cupboard, perfectly sized for the family; Private separate toilet
Located on a low maintenance 405m2 block, this fantastic home exudes all that is effortless and calming of Hamptons inspired living, in essence maximizing indoor and outdoor living, something synonymous with Queensland living.
Salisbury has fast become the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Ducted Cooling