12 Melina Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$400 per week
4 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM HOME IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION OVERLOOKING TOOHEY FOREST
House - Salisbury QLD
Be welcomed into this 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home the minute you step onto the covered entertainment deck overlooking the front yard, or relax on the elevated back covered patio overlooking parklands with mature fruit trees in the great sized back yard.
The 4th Bedroom of this home has air conditioning installed and an ensuite shower and toilet included with separate entry door off the covered front deck, perfect for extended families or a variety of living situations.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home using your full name and best contact details.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
– Large covered entertaining deck located at the front of the property
– 4th Bedroom located off covered front deck, with tiled flooring, air conditioning installed, security screens on windows with a toilet and shower ensuite
– Open Plan living rooms with a study nook, good sized lounge with air conditioning installed and polished wooden floors, includes security screens on windows
– Large galley style kitchen featuring great storage and bench space with a breakfast bar, glass hob and electric oven with a double stainless steel sink and polished wooden floors
– Master bedroom includes security screens with insect mesh and a ceiling fan installed, polished wooden floors and built in robe
– 2 remaining bedrooms include ceiling fans, security screens with insect mesh and polished wooden floors with built in robes
– Bathroom features dual flush toilet and shower rose over full size bath
– Single carport with off street parking for another vehicle
– Large backyard overlooking Toohey Forest with raised cement patio and entertaining area, mature fruit trees and aluminium shed for extra utility storage
– Separate laundry with exterior access, leading to raised patio with privacy screens installed
– AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home.
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining