115 Chaucer Street, Moorooka Qld 4105$530 per week
LOVELY THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN MOOROOKA
House - Moorooka Qld
Take this opportunity to lease a lovely 3 bedroom family home in Moorooka as homes this tidy are hard to find. Ornate cornices are a feature throughout the home, tastefully finished in a white and grey colour pallet. This property boasts a fully fenced yard with large garden alfresco area and a back deck for all your outdoor entertaining requirements. The living room is air conditioned as well as 2 of the 3 bedrooms, with ceiling fans in all bedrooms for comfort all year around. Polished hardwood floors and Plantation shutters throughout the home make this a must inspect!
– Lots of room to play with large grassy, flat backyard with easy care gardens and shady mature trees to enjoy
– Lovely south facing back deck catches breezes and overlooks the lush yard, pergola and paved alfresco
– Light and breezy entry sunroom welcomes you into the living area
– Plantation shutters on all windows except 3rd bedroom which has blockout blinds
– Spacious white kitchen with s/s appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Airy and light living room with A/c and ceiling fan
– Master bedroom with BIR, A/c and ceiling fan
– 2nd bedroom/office features french doors leading out to the deck, with window A/c and ceiling fan
– 3rd bedroom with ceiling fan
– Tidy bathroom with dual shower head (rain shower & hand held) over bath, vanity and linen cupboard
– Polished wooden floors throughout the home
– Separate toilet with hand basin
– Laundry and lots of extra storage under the house as well as parking for two small cars
– And enough room in front yard for off Street parking for one vehicle
Moorooka is just 10kms south-west of Brisbane CBD; with QE2, PA Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and UQ Eleanor Schonell bridge in close proximity. This home is conveniently located on a quiet street, within walking distance to Market Square Moorooka shops, bus stops and train station. A short stroll to a brand new early learning centre (Happy Tots) that is currently taking enrolments and is in the catchment of many wonderful schools Moorooka has on offer. Enjoy the range of cafes, eateries and local micro breweries nearby. Only a short drive to Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Market Square and with easy access to the Clem Jones Tunnel and Freeways the location of this wonderful home is perfect!
Water charges apply and are payable by the tenant. Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces