99 Ness Road Salisbury, QLD 4107$599,000+
IMMACULATE LOW SET HOME IN BEAUTIFUL STREET
House - Salisbury QLD
Positioned on a low maintenance block on one of Salisbury’s best streets, this immaculate home offers modern living at its best.
Facing north and surrounded by equally nice homes, the property was built in 2008 and it is in pristine condition.
Offering 4 spacious built in bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, a wonderful large open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening out to the undercover al fresco area which overlooks the landscaped gardens.
The home would suit an array of buyers including an executive couple, an older person downsizing or a young family.
Some of the features of this great home include:
* Designed with an emphasis on space, comfort and style.
* Large open plan layout incorporating kitchen, dining and living areas.
* Seamless connection to the large private under cover al fresco area.
* Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and rangehood.
* Four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and new carpet
* Large master bedroom with en-suite and spacious walk in robe.
* Air-conditioning in the main living area and two of the bedrooms
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens, great street appeal
* Single lock up garage + off street parking for 2 further cars.
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square Moorooka, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²