98 Mountain Street Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122$899,000+
Inspired Architecture Backing Scenic Reserve
House - Mount Gravatt QLD
Executives take note of this exquisite home! Offering a unique lifestyle, this tri-level contemporary residence commands marked attention. An ideal residence without compromise on quality, style and convenience, it’s beauty and highly sought after locale enhance its major appeal. Boasting an array of desirable features that define what success and prosperity can manifest, this is the one you’ve been looking for, consider your search for the perfect home fulfilled.
A short 8 minutes’ drive from your city office will take you back to a daily sanctuary. This home has its own private access to Mount Gravatt Reserve. The majestic elevated position from the backyard offers enchanting panoramic views of Brisbane’s various ranges including Mount Cootha and City Skyline.
Internally the home caters for your every domestic whim. The kitchen is chic and stylish with feature lights that amplify modernity with stainless steel appliances inclusive of Bosch Cooktop and Oven. The kitchen drawers possess anti-slam fittings, television wiring has been installed for a mounted television, giving a home cinema feel in the living area and in the main bedroom too. The polished wooden staircase with tempered glass balustrades add to the textural aesthetic beauty in tandem with smooth ivory ceramic flooring in the living area on level two, the durable thick set carpeting on higher bedroom levels. Stone kitchen benches compliment interior space.
On approach into its garden adorned with fragrant jasmine, a sense of peacefulness and tranquillity can be met with admiration for the inspired architecture and design. A balance of natural earthy tones of the polished timber decking, the openness of the tempered glass balustrades and quality built stack stone feature walling, are framed perfectly by the attractive steel-finish beams. The automated garage is muted in neutral colour to fit in with the natural look the home.
The playfulness of natural light that filters in to the residence and the panoramic views from the home are exquisitely picturesque. Enjoying the comfort of the home itself is effortless. There is a real sense of harmony between indoor and outdoor space.
• Expansive floor area totalling 290.84 m2
• Architectural design complimentary to the landscape & scenic forest backdrop
• Expansive polished timber deck for entertainment
• A laundry shoot is present in the main living area for added convenience
• Ample storage throughout home with mirrored built-in through-out the living space
• The double lock up garage area is automated and provide entry to the back yard
• 4 large bedrooms with their very own fan, Daikin air conditioning and Mirrored Built-ins
• Superior main bedroom with spacious built-in robes for a couple with attractive en-suite
• The luxurious en-suite overlooks spectacular views towards Mt Cootha
• Chefs kitchen complete with stone bench, double sized fridge recess area & stainless steel dishwasher/appliances
• Security system complete with video intercom and integration throughout
• Ducted vacuum system installed conducive to cleaner air
• Just 4 minutes to Mount Gravatt State High School, named top 5 sought after school in Brisbane
• Also in close proximity to Mount Gravatt Primary School, St Agnes Primary School, C & K Childcare, Griffith University, Mount Gravatt Central, Mount Gravatt Homemaker Centre, Mount Gravatt Plaza, Westfield Garden City and just 8 Minutes to Brisbane City, Mount Gravatt Reserve and Toohey Forest Reserve
This is a great opportunity to secure an exceptional home where you can truly enjoy your living space and utilize the many benefits of a home that is close by to sought after amenities like Griffith University, Westfield Garden City, Local Shops and Restaurant strips, Mount Gravatt Forest Reserve, Toohey Forest Reserve and excellent public transport systems.
Give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 to see this lovely home for yourself.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes