96 Dartmouth Street, Coopers Plains QLD 4108Sold $592,500
4 BEDROOM LOWSET LIVING IN POPULAR COOPERS PLAINS
House Sold - Coopers Plains QLD
Built in 2013 and positioned in a central location close to the train this contemporary 4-bedroom home has been tastefully finished throughout offering a wealth of space and an abundance of natural light great for investor, downsizer or first home buyer!
Featuring the best of modern living, with 4 spacious built-in bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, a wonderful large open plan living, dining and kitchen which opens to the undercover alfresco area overlooking the tidy flat yard, this home is sure to be snapped up!
Features at a glance:
• Popular open plan layout includes kitchen, dining, and living area
• Stunning kitchen with stone bench top, s/s appliances + gas cooktop
• Four good-sized bedrooms, all with built-ins and master with ensuite
• For warmer months, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans throughout
• Quality high-gloss tiles and luxurious carpets all in a neutral palette
• Security screens on windows and doors, great for peace of mind
• Single lock up garage with automatic garage door remote
• Large, tiled undercover outdoor entertaining and alfresco area
• Low maintenance, fully fenced and landscaped 405m2 block
• Solar panels for the budget conscious looking for low power bills
• Convenient to shopping on OGR, local cafes, schools + transport
Currently rented at $505 pw through to January 2021.
Coopers Plains is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city and close to Sunnybank, but far enough away not to pay a premium price. The position of this lovely home is second to none only a short stroll will bring you to convenience shopping on Orange Grove Road, cafes, 24/7 gym, an array of schools, library, parks, and public transport.
The Coopers Plains Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are only a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQ’s, picnics or bushwalks.
Be quick, properties of this calibre, potential and location do not last long so make sure you put 96 Dartmouth Street on your ‘to view’ list or call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for further information!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 405 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining