90 Winsome Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $780,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This sprawling 1,163 m2 block with quality 3-bedroom timber home (currently rented out at $495 per week) is being sold with several options on offer … rent out and land bank for future or purchase and build your dream home on one lot and sell the other. With DA approval for two vacant lots, 713m2 and 450m2, the choice is yours!
Features at a glance:
• Three large bedrooms with potential to add 4th or 5th room
• Recently renovated fresh kitchen with all the mod cons
• Good sized lounge with adjoining study or home office
• Family sized main bathroom with recently fitted features
• Entertainers deck with view of large pool, perfect in summer
• Enormous back yard, perfect for the kids and fur babies
• 9 x 7 steel framed shed for the handyman or hobbyist
• Family sized saltwater pool and patio area with BBQ
• Plenty of off-street parking for vehicles and a single carport
• Close to public transport, schools, parks and Toohey Forest
• DA approval to split block into 2 vacant lots (713m2 & 450m2)
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
Photos circa 2008
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,163 m²
- 3 Garage