9 Marfayley Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $650,000
THREE BEDROOM HOME IN POPULAR SALISBURY LOCATION
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated on a level 630m2 block in the popular suburb of Salisbury is this 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom, much loved family home, set back on one of Salisbury’s popular streets, walking distance to the Ainsworth Street Shopping Precinct, Salisbury Sports Club, public transport and much, much more.
With original fixtures and fittings, this family home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market and renovate what is a tidy home well situated on a good-sized block, with so much on offer. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially and rent out and then move in down the track, the choice is yours!
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with cooling ceiling fans
• Functional tidy kitchen with access to outside of property
• Large open plan lounge and dining area off the kitchen
• Tidy bathroom, shower over bath plus storage; Separate loo
• Rear sunroom off lounge with sliding access to backyard
• Popular timber floorboards through living and bedrooms
• Extended carport for undercover parking for your vehicle
• Large flat 630m2 block; Garden shed for garden equipment
• Some insect screens and security screens on windows and doors
• Super close to public transport, schools, cafes, and parks
• Walking distance to Ainsworth shops, Salisbury Sports Club etc
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within a short drive to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 630 m²