9/7 Debra Street, Salisbury QLD 4108FOR SALE
OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT OR DOWNSIZING OPPORTUNITY
Townhouse - Salisbury QLD
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac is this development consists of only 17 unique town homes, all boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double lock up garages.
With design, comfort and style in mind, the townhouse offers an open plan living and dining area on the lower level, complemented by a spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space. The undercover alfresco area overlooking the courtyard is the ideal place to dine and entertain.
All four well-appointed bedrooms are situated on the upper level with built-in robes, study nooks and ceiling fans. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites and the other two bedrooms are serviced by a large modern bathroom.
This is an excellent opportunity with the high rental return or for the owner occupier you have the rare opportunity to secure a great value 4-bedroom townhouse.
• Spacious open plan living area opening out to the courtyard
• Stylish kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances
• Gas cooktop for convenient cooking & gas hot water
• Tiled floors downstairs & floating timber on stairs and in bedrooms*
• Fully enclosed double lockup garage with remote control (tandem)
• 4 double bedrooms, two of which have en-suites
• Large main bathroom servicing the two remaining bedrooms
• All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes & built-in study desk
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the townhouse
• Spacious private undercover patio area with large courtyard
• Bus stop 3-minute walk & train station 10-minute walk
• The complex offers beautiful landscaped gardens and an inviting in-ground pool
* Pictures featured are circa 2018
The complex is just moments from public transport, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), QE2 Hospital and convenience shopping on Orange Grove Road.
Salisbury is a growing suburb situated only 10kms from Brisbane CBD with easy access to the Freeway and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
For all enquiries on this great townhouse, please call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 189 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling