87 Cripps Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $590,000
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME SURROUNDED BY PICTURESQUE PARKLAND
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Set against an idyllic parkland location is this 3-bedroom home located on a fully fenced 617m2 block in the heart of Salisbury. Walk into 87 Cripps Street and immediately feel a sense of family and fun times that living in such a desirable location would offer. Enhanced by a generous rumpus/games room which spills on to a substantial entertainer’s deck, you are surrounded by parkland and mature trees giving extra privacy and only one neighbouring property!
With side access for a caravan and undercover parking for 3 cars, your vehicle requirements are more than catered for. Add to this the quaint entrance with its stunning led light feature windows and polished timber flooring, period features found in a post war home. Including modern day necessities such as air-conditioning units, ceiling fans, solar hot water and much much more; this property ticks all the boxes for a first home buyer or downsizer!
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Modern bathroom with shower over bath, vanity with great storage
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Practical kitchen with loads of cupboards, dishwasher and Insinkerator
• Separate laundry off kitchen with dual tubs and another separate toilet
• Super-sized family/rumpus/games room with direct access to deck
• Amazing entertainer’s deck with room for a spa pool plus shade sail
• Under house storage for garden equipment, bikes, tools with secure door
• Great side access to rear of yard for parking a caravan or boat
• Rear gate access to parkland and entry to Russ Hall Park for dog walking
• Must have Solar Hot Water for keeping those power bills to a minimum
• Fully fenced 617m2 block with secure fencing around the perimeter
• Close to bus stops, train station, great schools and C & K Childcare
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 617 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room