84 Anson Street, Moorooka QLD 4105Sold
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME ON THIS EXPANSIVE 607M2 BLOCK
House Sold - Moorooka QLD
Reluctantly offered for sale for the first time ever is this 3-bedroom post war home on a gently sloping expansive and leafy 607m2 block representing fantastic buying in one of Brisbane’s most popular suburbs, Moorooka.
The property itself has been a much-loved family home for over 50 years and is now in need of a new owner to take on as a renovation project or perhaps remove and rebuild a new home. Either way, the location is key here with its proximity to Brisbane city being a major drawcard, blocks of this size, will just become rarer in years to come, so make your move now!
Features at a glance:
• 3-bedroom original home in popular Moorooka
• Functional kitchen with access to laundry room
• Family bathroom with vanity and a separate toilet
• Tidy laundry with storage and handy tub
• 607m2 allotment in central locale to shops and cafes
• Plenty of off-street parking for your vehicles
• A multitude of parks surround this large block
• Handy bus stop that is literally on your doorstop
• Super quick entry to North and South arterials
• Moorooka Shopping precinct is minutes away
• A short drive to the popular Brisbane Markets
Located in marvellous Moorooka, this property is within the catchment of the Rocklea State School, Yeronga State High School, and St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School. Also, within walking distance to public transport, parks, schools, cafes, restaurants, and local shops including Woolworths. Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre is only just under 9 kms away, as is the Brisbane Markets for all your fresh fruit and veges. Brisbane Golf Club is less than a 10 min drive away, and Brisbane City a mere 15 minutes’ drive in off peak traffic.
For more information on this fantastic property, please phone Mark Ward on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 607 m²
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.