8 Meldrum Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $913,000
WAKE UP EVERY MORNING TO THE SOUNDS OF TOOHEY FOREST
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Backing onto the stunning Toohey Forest offering you a beautiful tranquil lifestyle, this high set 3-bedroom home boasts picturesque views from almost every window.
Sitting on a premium 607m2 allotment, this property would make the perfect home for the active buyer who loves exploring and enjoys the beauty of having nature on their doorstep.
The relaxed layout comprises of a spacious open plan living and dining area which extends out to the rear covered entertainment deck overlooking the fully fenced backyard and stunning forest and green belt setting.
Enjoy a wonderful afternoon drink on the rear veranda and take in the amazing setting with Toohey Forest Reserve as your backdrop.
Features at a glance:
• Light filled living room featuring polished wooden floors plus air-conditioning
• Open plan dining room with doors leading to the covered rear entertaining area overlooking a fully fenced outdoor pet and family friendly back yard
• Handy sunroom at the front of the home, perfect as another living area or work from home office
• Bush outlook with an access gate to the forest, and a mature mango tree
• Kitchen includes electric oven and stove with range hood plus double stainless-steel sink
• Master bedroom features ceiling fan and built-in robe
• Bed 2 features built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Bed 3 has polished wooden floors and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with shower, storage, and mirrored wall mounted cabinet with private toilet
• Internal laundry with access to the rear
• Parking available is off street, with double lock up garage located under house and lots of storage
• Additional room downstairs, previously used as a home office
• Established easy care gardens and large fully fenced outdoor yard with access to forest through back gate
Salisbury has become the hot spot for buyers looking to live on the south side of Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within driving distance to this wonderful property. Also close by are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining