8 Golda Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
LOWSET AND LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING ON 478M2 BLOCK
House - Salisbury QLD
This contemporary low set brick home is in fantastic condition and offers modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Featuring a large gourmet kitchen, spacious open plan living and dining area with a seamless connection to the large undercover entertainment area overlooking a private, landscaped backyard.
This home is perfect for young families, young couples or retirees looking for a low maintenance home in the heart of Salisbury. All amenities are within walking distance St Pius X Primary School, Salisbury School and Brisbane Christian College, Cups and Wells, Salisbury Medical Centre and other local stores.
If you’re looking for a family home in a great suburb with very little to do, then this is the house for you!
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 3 with built-ins (main with ensuite and walk-in robe)
• Open plan dining area and living room with A/C and fans
• Modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Single lock-up garage with access to the backyard down the side of the house
• Spacious undercover entertainment area off living areas
• Large 478m2 allotment with nice landscaped yard
Salisbury has an array of shopping strips, good schools and childcare centres, cafes, green spaces, and a great public transport system. It’s located just 10kms from Brisbane City and just a short drive from Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus.
This property is currently tenanted. For your chance to view, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 – it won’t last long in this current market!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 478 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes