8 Bellevue Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $650,000
JUST TWO YEARS NEW ON 8 BELLEVUE
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This fantastic contemporary home is perfect for the astute buyer wanting to ease into a delightful spacious setting. Evoking a dreamy coastal ambience, this is a residence with a great address and an even greater location. Conveniently placed moments from Salisbury Train Station and the ever so popular Hedge Café, you’ll enjoy knowing this low-set brick home is affordable and close to the city.
With attention to finer touches like installation of barrier screens that are aesthetically pleasing, gentle modern colour scheme and an open plan design that is conducive to enhancing family interaction, this is a home that is not only built to look good but feel good too. Harmonising functionality, beauty and convenience, it’s an absolute must to acquire this gem while you can!
• S & I Quantum Heat Pump along with barrier screens to all windows & sliding glass doors
• Skillion Verandah Tiles to enhance out-door space, with a large private backyard
• High commanding ceilings, standing at 2700mm in height
• Tiled living/dining/entrance areas with all bedrooms carpeted
• Spacious main bedroom with dedicated ensuite and walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 & 3 complete with built-ins with an additional 4th bedroom/study
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with entertainment nook
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and oven, stone benchtops, modern downlights, double sink, breakfast bar with loads of storage underneath, double fridge space, lots of cupboards and large modern tiles, laundry with built-in storage
• Solid lowset brick home complete with electric lock up garage
• Open plan dining area and living room with A/C and modern fans with remote controls
• Split system air-conditioning to living area and 2 bedrooms
• Modern family bathroom with bath, separate shower and heat lamps
• Beautiful clumping bamboo for privacy and lawn area for the kids to play on
• A large backyard for a growing family to add a pool, trampoline or cubby house
• Room to add a gazebo entertaining area to provide an even greater entertainment area to this home
Salisbury is fast becoming a popular suburb for families wanting to live close to the city with access to good public transport. This property is within walking distance to the Salisbury train station and multiple bus stops. It’s also a stone’s throw from multiple trendy cafes and a shopping strip with local IGA, hairdressers, medical centre and chemist and take-away food shops.
If you would like to inspect this fantastic property, come along to one of our open homes or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 506 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes