8 Angela St Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $585,000
Rare Gem In Quiet Central Location!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This superb family home is positioned on a quiet and central Salisbury street, just around the corner from the Ainsworth Street shops, Salisbury Community Sports Club and Russ Hall Park.
The home has been tastefully renovated over the years and will cater for easy family living with an open plan design and a 4th bedroom which could be used as a second living area or home office.
Situated on a large landscaped 696sqm flat block, this neat and tidy solid brick home has charming street appeal. It is ready for a new family to move in and call it home or has plenty of scope for additions in the future should you choose.
This home is an entertainer’s delight with a generous back deck that flows onto a large yard that offers plenty of room for the kids and animals with the added bonus of side access allowing room for a boat or camper trailer to be parked.
Winning features you’ll love about this property include:
• North facing solid brick home
• Expansive back deck and separate outdoor entertainment area
• Modern and well-designed quality kitchen including stainless steel appliances and a double oven
• Spacious open plan dining and living area
• Large flat family-friendly backyard
• A/C in living and master, plus stainless steel ceiling fans in living and dining
• Modern aluminium windows with crimsafe security screens and safe-s-cape for bedrooms, and custom blinds throughout
• Polished timber floors
• Internal laundry
• Huge workshop and two garden sheds
• Room for 3 car parking on the property
• 4 large bedrooms with one being ideal as a rumpus/kids retreat or home office
Only a short stroll to multiple parklands, schools, bus stops, shops, cafes and the Ballistic Brewery, this home is in the perfect position for you and your family to enjoy living in the suburbs.
Only 10km from the CBD, and just a short drive to Toohey Forest, Griffith University, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, this home is a peaceful abode with every day convenience.
Give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 to find out more about this fantastic home before it’s sold.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 3 Garage