79 Cripps Street, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME ON 685M2 BLOCK IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
This 3-bedroom home located on a fully fenced 685m2 block in the heart of Salisbury is just perfect for the first home buyer or investor. Stepping inside you immediately feel a sense of family and fun times that living in such a desirable location would offer. A fabulous entertainer’s deck looks out to a large rear yard, perfect for the kids and fur kids.
With side access to a double garage, your vehicle requirements are more than catered for. Including modern day necessities such as air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and much more; this property ticks all the boxes!
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, one with built-in robes and ceiling fan
• Tidy bathroom with shower over bath, vanity with great storage
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Practical kitchen with dual sinks and a good amount of cupboard space
• Separate laundry/bathroom off kitchen with shower and separate toilet
• Beautiful timber flooring flows throughout; Security bars on some windows
• Fabulous under cover entertainer’s deck with view out to expansive yard
• Fully fenced 685m2 block with secure fencing; Potential aboveground pool
• Close to public transport, great public and private schools + C & K Childcare
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 685 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes