78 & 80 Ainsworth Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$799,000+
TWO EXECUTIVE LUXURY HOMES
House - Salisbury QLD
78 Ainsworth Street: Available
80 Ainsworth Street: Sold
High end features have been used throughout these two newly built homes to create two executive abodes for the modern family to choose from. These two gorgeous, newly built homes were just completed just days ago and are ready to move straight into, so you can focus on enjoying a relaxing Queensland lifestyle. Located on one of Salisbury’s most popular streets, these homes have been created with a graceful yet contemporary touch, that would be perfectly suited for those wanting to live in a luxurious home close to the city.
Boasting the right balance of space and flow for family life, there is no shortage of opportunity to seize the idyllic lifestyle that you deserve. These spacious homes feature 4 bedrooms plus study area, two living areas, a media room, a stylish butler’s pantry, a covered entertainment area and a good-sized backyard with room for a swimming pool.
You’ll find this home alluring for a myriad of features that include:
• 2 living areas (one upstairs and one downstairs) and study nook
• 4 large, light filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite (featuring a large shower and his and her basins)
• State of the art gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and double fridge void
• Westinghouse dishwasher and 900mm gas stove with wok burner and electric oven
• Concealed wood design rangehood and double sink with high end tapware
• Large walk-in butler’s pantry with dishwasher
• Wall mounted tablet for control of ducted air-conditioning
• Premium design wood parquetry flooring throughout
• Premium carpet in the bedrooms and living areas, modern blinds throughout
• Floor to ceiling tiled ensuite and bathroom with high end, modern tapware
• Secure double lock-up garage, separate laundry and WC downstairs
• Private undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
• Easy to maintain landscaped gardens and loads of room for a pool in the backyard
Located close to public transport, this property has easy access to key locales like Brisbane CBD, Westfield Garden City, Brisbane Markets, restaurants in Sunnybank and Griffith University, and is walking distance away from popular local café Apples On Ainsworth, Russ Hall Park, Salisbury Community Sports Club, and the new craft brewery Ballistic Beer Co.
Salisbury is also home to many parks and green spaces, Aldi Shopping Precinct, take away food shops, medical centres and other trendy cafes such as Hedge Espresso and Cups and Wells. This residence offers an exceptional lifestyle with easy access to all amenities with proximity to a number of highly regarded schools, buses, the Salisbury train station, Toohey Forest and other recreational activities all just minutes away. Not often do homes encompass this level of brilliance, family practicality and position – a true rarity! Call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766 for more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Ducted Cooling