76 Ainsworth Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
BRAND NEW LUXURY HOME IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Featuring a wide and grand entry with glass panels capturing the natural light and giving a bright and spacious feeling. You will love coming home to this brand new, beautifully built, executive home.
This Five-bedroom home features insect mesh on all windows and ducted air-conditioning throughout so you will find it easy to keep cool this summer. Styled with modern white plantation shutters and a neutral colour palette, this home is ready for someone to move in and style, to suite their personal tastes.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Security Camera Doorbell
– Large Family/living room with plush carpet, down lights, and a ceiling fan
– Study/Bedroom five features, plush carpet, double mirrored built in wardrobe, down lights, and a ceiling fan
– Downstairs bathroom is stylish and includes a shower with adjustable water saving shower head, vanity with storage and toilet
– Huge laundry with loads of storage space and direct access out to the outdoor wall mounted clothesline
– Large linen cupboard
– Entertainers kitchen with low maintenance whitewash wood look tiles on the floor, Island Bench, in-built recess for microwave, double stainless steel sink, Dishwasher, Chefs style Smeg five burner gas cooktop and electric oven, drawing your attention to the gorgeous large glass feature pendant lights. This kitchen also includes a huge butlers pantry with a sink, loads of shelving and cupboard space with a large window looking out onto the yard
– Separate TV room/lounge with plush carpet, down lights, and ceiling fan
– Double glass sliding doors open out from the kitchen/living area to an outdoor entertaining area
– Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance fully fenced back yard with the added benefit of security sensor lights in the front and back
– Remote control double garage with a storage cupboard
– Harry Potter under stair storage cupboard
– Huge master bedroom with grand double door entry, plush carpet, down lights, ceiling fan and superior walk through wardrobe. The en-suite has a double handbasin vanity with storage, large shower with adjustable water saving shower head and a separate toilet
– Bedroom 2 features plush carpet, large built in cupboard, down lights, and ceiling fan
– Bedroom 3 & 4 feature plush carpet, double mirrored door to the built in robes, downlights, and ceiling fans
– Large main bathroom with a separate shower with adjustable water saving shower head, stunning standalone bath, vanity with storage and a large, frosted glass window that allows loads of natural light to flow in
– Spacious open plan living area with plush carpet
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Moorooka, the location of this home is perfect!
Please call Mark Ward ON 0434 917 766
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage