75 Myra Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $900,000
EXECUTIVE, CONTEMPORARY 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH GREAT OUTDOOR LIVING
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
****OPEN HOME CANCELLED****
This super stylish home ticks all the boxes when it comes to the ideal Queensland lifestyle with its architectural design, superb location, modern and classy feel.
Fully fenced and with its striking façade, wonderful “L” shaped deck hugging the rear of the home, and plenty of grassy area for the kids and fur kids to run around.
The oversized front door invites you in from the roomy entrance alcove into an open plan layout comprising of a modern kitchen with popular gas cooktop, dishwasher, and a clever tandem pantry cupboard, extra toilet, laundry room with oodles of storage, air-conditioned light, and bright lounge area with several sliding doors out to the inviting wrap around deck.
Ascend the stunning timber staircase to 3 good sized bedrooms, all with air-conditioning units and ceiling fans plus 2 with built-in robes, main bedroom with luxe ensuite bathroom including toilet, shower and vanity and good-sized walk-in robe tucked neatly behind the back of the room. The hero of this room is the delightful walk out balcony with leafy views to the west, perfect for catching the sunset in an evening. A large main bathroom with vanity, toilet, shower over deep bath services the other two bedrooms.
Features at a glance:
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and clever tandem pantry
• Air-conditioned light and roomy lounge with sliding door access to deck
• Handy laundry with storage plus a private toilet; Walk-in linen cupboard
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans, all with air-conditioning and built-in robes
• Main suite features a luxe ensuite with walk-in robe, charming private balcony
• Stunning hardwood floors and a timber staircase are lovely features in the home
• Large main bathroom with toilet, vanity, and shower over lovely deep bath
• Rear “L” shaped deck with a choice of living zones, privacy shades, ceiling fan
• Convenient undercover carport for your vehicle with handy lockup shed at rear
• Fully fenced, low maintenance 350m2 block with loads of flat grassy area
• Mature trees, garden beds, plenty of yard area for the kids and fur kids to play
• Repainted inside and out in neutral modern palette, new oven, and dishwasher
• Close to Salisbury train station, quality cafes, schools, parks, and amenities
This home will appeal to the buyer looking for a low maintenance, modern home with absolutely nothing to do but move in! Don’t delay your viewing, this property will not stay on the market for long!
Salisbury has become a popular suburb for buyers looking to live south of Brisbane recently. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station (soon to be upgraded in 2023), city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining