73 Cripps Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $610,000
DELIGHTFUL 3-BEDROOM HOME IN THE HEART OF SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This charming 3-bedroom home is literally in the centre of Salisbury and on first glimpse exudes a cottage feeling with its quaint facade, mature plants, and leafy surrounds. Once inside you will be delighted by its character and style including polished timber floors, high ceilings and ornate cornicing not to mention the quality fixtures, fittings, and inclusions throughout.
The functional family floorplan, centres around the spacious air-conditioned lounge and combined dining room that progresses through to a functional kitchen and second dining area opening up to an entertainer’s deck overlooking a good-sized yard for kiddies and pets to play in.
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Spacious open plan air-conditioned lounge/dining area
• Chic well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Family bathroom with shower over full bath and vanity
• Much sought-after beautiful polished timber floors
• Outdoor entertaining at its best for the alfresco diners
• Superb character features throughout; timber flooring
• Leafy landscaped gardens and mature plants on 610m2
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans for the warmer months
• Separate laundry/utilities; peace of mind security screens
• Two 5,000 litre water tanks for the water conscious owner
• Ample parking with single lock up garage + double carport
• Fully fenced secure 610m2 yard, great for kiddies and pets
• Close to parks, cafes, local schools, amenities, and transport
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For information or the opportunity to privately view this property, please call Mark today on 0434 917 766!
NB: Photos shown are used for marketing purposes only and are circa 2015.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes