71 Bankside Street, Nathan QLD 4111Sold $900,000
IMPRESSIVE ELEVATED HOME IN THE POPULAR LEAFY SUBURB OF NATHAN
House Sold - Nathan QLD
This neat and tidy 3-bedroom home set on a private 572m2 block with tranquil leafy views in the popular suburb of Nathan is one not to be missed. Surrounded by nature and lovely elevated forest views, your privacy is assured with fabulous front and rear decks where you can enjoy your morning coffee whilst watching the wonderful bird life this superb location is renowned for.
With polished timber flooring throughout, a tidy kitchen, practical bathroom, open living, and dining area, secure parking for two cars, potential work from home area, and storage galore, there is a lot to love about this property.
Features at a glance:
• Three spacious bedrooms main with walk-in-robe + ceiling fan
• Large kitchen with dishwasher and oodles of storage space
• Handy storage area off the kitchen for extra supplies/cleaning
• Air-conditioned living and dining area with additional ceiling fan
• Wonderful, polished timber flooring throughout the home
• Practical bathroom with shower over bath, large vanity with storage
• Follow the sun on the front and rear decks, enjoy lush green views
• Tranquil courtyard, sit amongst the trees and enjoy a coffee
• Utility room/office downstairs, perfect work from home option
• Secure parking for two cars underneath, plus workshop area
• Practical laundry downstairs and another private toilet
• Security screens on windows and doors for peace of mind
• A plethora of Australian native plants and trees encircle the home
• Fabulous solar hot water keeping power bills to a minimum
• A separate space to store a trailer or third small vehicle if desired
• Enjoy watching the wonderful wildlife this leafy pocket offers
• Super close to all amenities, close to all major arterials
Short walk to entrance of Toohey Forest Nathan is a secluded, quiet suburb tucked between two arms of Toohey Forest with its extensive walking trails. Situated only 14 minutes’ drive (in good traffic) to Brisbane CBD and, it is close to shops, cafes, schools, parks, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), QEII Hospital and easy access to the Freeway. The suburb has continually been targeted by investors for its proximity to these amenities. First homebuyers – you will fall in love with Nathan. It’s quiet, safe and a lovely area to raise a family.
For more information, please call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 572 m²
- 2 Garage