7 Lily Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
FIRST HOME BUYERS OR INVESTORS … THIS ONE’S FOR YOU!
House - Salisbury QLD
INSPECTIONS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – PLEASE CONTACT MARK ON 0434 917 766.
First home buyers or investors here is your chance to get yourself into the trending Salisbury market and secure yourself this tidy 3-bedroom home on a large 668m2 block close to local schools, kindergarten, public transport, an array of cafes, convenience stores and amenities. All this as well as being centrally located for workers commuting to the Brisbane CBD or Ipswich and Logan.
Features at a glance:
• 3 good-sized bedrooms with cooling ceiling fans for warmer months
• Spacious living area with absolutely essential air-conditioning unit
• Updated kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher and storage
• Renovated bathroom with shower over full bath, toilet and vanity
• Feature cornicing and beautifully polished timber flooring throughout
• Handy side access to large rear backyard and convenient carport
• Perfect cul-de-sac location so little chance of thoroughfare traffic
• Peace of mind almost fully fenced large 668m2 block with garden shed
• Close to public transport, local shops, schools, cafes and much more
– Steel frame
– New roof 2015
– Water Efficiency Certification
– Electrical Safety Check 2019
– Security screens and light
– Interior paint VOC asthma allergy friendly
– Concrete driveway
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Hedge Espresso and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 668 m²
- Built In Robes