7 Birchdale Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $615,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Family home located in an established, quiet street with wonderful cooling breezes off Mount Gravatt in summer, perfectly positioned within close proximity to public transport, local parks and Toohey Forest.
The home itself features 4 good-sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an ensuite off the main bedroom, open plan living and dining, a large modern kitchen and a wonderful entertainer’s deck at the rear of the property for hosting family and friends for drinks or dinner. Storage space is abundant underneath this home with a laundry and lockable workshop for the home handyman. A carport sits to the left of the property in addition to off-street parking for another two cars or trailer.
Fully fenced, this 617m2 block is full of established trees and native plants giving outstanding privacy while still leaving plenty grassed area for the kids and pets to run around. A short stroll away is Russ Hall Park with its delightful children’s playground and BBQ area, Ainsworth Street Shopping Precinct and a dedicated dog park.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom and separate toilet
• 2 bathrooms, main bathroom has toilet and shower rose over bath
• Large kitchen with integrated electric oven and microwave, and 5 burner gas hob.
• Tiled flooring in wet areas and carpet in the bedrooms
• Living area has polished timber flooring
• 2 air-conditioning units; 1 in the living and 1 in the bedroom
• Great storage options available, the hallway has a linen cupboard for other household items
• Covered entertainer’s deck to rear of property and undercover outdoor patio below
• Interior of house and deck recently repainted with a modern colour palette
• Fully fenced 617m2 block with grassy area for kids and pets to play
• Covered carport and off-street parking for two cars or trailer
• Security screens on windows and doors for peace of mind
• 5,000 litre rainwater tank tucked away at the side of the property
• Close to public transport, Russ Hall Park and Ainsworth Shopping precinct
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square Moorooka, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 617 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining