7 Althea Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
CENTRALLY LOCATED FAMILY HOME OVERLOOKING BUSHLAND AND GREENSPACE
House - Salisbury QLD
This family home has been the hub of many a family Christmas and a host to large gatherings over the past 26 years that the owners have lived here. With its grand street frontage on a 617m2 block and established backyard flowing through to the rear open greenspace and bush, this home caters to the family who appreciate the outdoor lifestyle and love to entertain.
The home itself consists of, three tidy bedrooms, all with built-ins, the main has a small portable air-conditioning unit and the other two rooms have ceiling fans to keep you cool in warmer months, a tidy bathroom with shower over full sized bath with vanity plus separate toilet.
Centrally located is the functional kitchen with views out to the backyard. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and around the corner is the large lounge area with sliding door access to the large balcony catching the afternoon sun. If the sun gets a little too hot, there are convenient shades to pull down giving you that extra protection and privacy.
A large rear balcony, accessed from the dining area, has a fabulous view over the established backyard and beyond to the bushland and greenspace of the Griffith University. Family games of cricket and football have played out in this giant ‘playground’ behind the home.
Make your way downstairs and you will delight in the large spray paved entertainment area and/or potential parking for up to 6 cars, with secure roller doors for privacy. A huge rumpus area with separate toilet has, in the past, been a wonderful teenagers retreat and makes a fantastic multi-purpose area with the option for many uses.
Features at a glance:
• Three good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, all with timber flooring through to hallway
• Functional bathroom with shower over bath and separate vanity; Separate toilet
• Large air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan in lounge/dining plus ceiling fans in two bedrooms
• Centrally located tidy kitchen with double stainless steel sink and plenty of cupboard space
• Large lounge with access to west facing balcony overlooking meticulous front yard
• Rear balcony off dining area has views to Griffith University bushland and greenspace
• Large backyard with established plants and plentiful vegetable garden for the green thumb
• Three rainwater tanks totalling 7,000 litres plumbed to the toilets, laundry and yard
• Lockable security grills and screens installed throughout for peace of mind
• Cost-conscious and eco-friendly 1/5kw Solar Panels on the roof for low electricity bills
• Fully fenced 617m2 block, with fabulous vegetable gardens, established plants and shrubs
• Close to public transport, main roads, Griffith University, QE II Jubilee Hospital and amenities
Salisbury is the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being around 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE II Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 617 m²
- 6 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining