7/164 Fairfield Road, Fairfield QLD 4103Sold $685,000
CUTE 4 BEDROOM COTTAGE IN SOUGHT AFTER BSSSC SCHOOL CATCHMENT
Townhouse Sold - Fairfield QLD
This cute 4-bedroom cottage flanked by native trees invites you inside via its front staircase connecting to a handy undercover porch giving an element of privacy and offering a striking façade. Located in a small complex of 7, this original character home has been freshly painted internally and the charm factor continues once you step inside.
The home itself comprises of 4 large bedrooms, two of which have French door access to the front porch, substantial living room, chic industrial style kitchen, modern bathroom, wonderful period features such as VJ panelling, breezeways, stunning timber flooring, plus so much more …
Underneath the house you’ll find a large storage area and handy laundry niche. An undercover carport and private yard complete what offers the buyer a wonderful Queensland lifestyle in a popular location under 6 kms to the Brisbane CBD.
Features at a glance:
• 4 large bedrooms with high ceilings, all with ceiling fans + one has air-conditioning unit
• Chic industrial kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel bench + potential to add further storage
• Modern bathroom with vanity, separate shower, toilet, and storage unit
• Substantial light and bright open living area, clearly the hub of the home for families
• Freshly painted with stunning polished timber flooring throughout living and bedrooms
• VJ panelling on walls and ceiling with breezeways and decorative stained-glass windows
• Private porch perfectly shaded by native trees, French door access from two bedrooms
• Undercover carport and oodles of storage underneath plus handy laundry niche
• Private grassed area for the exclusive use of this home; 1 of 7 homes in the complex
• Located in the catchment for the popular Brisbane South State Secondary College
• Walking distance to Elenor Schonnell (Green) Bridge to University of Queensland campus
Only a short walk to Fairfield Railway station, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, local cafes, and restaurants, plus a short drive will get you to the CBD, Southbank, UQ, and the PA and Mater hospitals, this property is great for anyone searching for low maintenance living in one of Brisbane South’s most popular areas. Centrally located to a multitude of wonderful parks for those who like to exercise, walk the dog, or just chill.
For more information, please contact Mark Ward on 0434 917 766!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces