65 Thorn Street, Ipswich QLD 4305Buyer's in the $700,000's
SIMPLY STUNNING 5 BEDROOM HOME WITH CHARACTER FEATURES IN SPADES!
House - Ipswich QLD
This spectacular family home is going to impress with its fabulous street appeal and landscaped gardens all on a fully fenced 607m2 block.
Period features abound including 12-foot ceilings, beautiful VJ walls, coloured glass in the windows, timber doors, ornamental breezeways, and magnificent polished timber floorboards.
Built in 1916, a nod to the era is evident throughout the home which seamlessly blends the old with the new, a popular choice with today’s buyers who are not looking for a cookie cutter home.
Outdoor living is well catered for with a relaxing front veranda and a wonderful private undercover back deck at the rear of the home, perfect for entertaining.
The family friendly layout includes a stunning chef’s kitchen with dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooktop, and range hood, oodles of cupboard and drawer space plus so much more, a delightful, airy, and bright dining room adjacent to the kitchen, relaxing air-conditioned lounge, alternative living with an inviting family room. Four bedrooms cater to the family, the main bedroom is air-conditioned and has an outstanding walk-in-robe. A main bathroom, separate powder room and storage area complete what truly is an outstanding home for one lucky discerning buyer.
Features at a glance:
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with wonderful large walk-in-robe
• Three good sized bedrooms or potential study, one has air-conditioning
• Chef’s kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooktop and storage galore
• Main bathroom with powder room, separate toilet, and oodles of storage
• Covered outdoor entertainer’s deck at the rear, perfect for family gatherings
• Impressive landscaped 607m2 fully fenced block with beautiful gardens
• Undercover parking for your car and off-street parking for additional cars
• Front undercover veranda, perfect for relaxing at the end of the day
• Period features mixing old with new, offering a wonderful Queensland lifestyle
Just a short walk to all the conveniences the centre of Ipswich has to offer including restaurants, cafes, Coles Shopping Centre, cinemas. Ipswich Hospital and St Andrews Private Hospital including parklands are all nearby. Public transport is close by with the Ipswich Railway a brisk 20 minute walk away and bus station a short 2 minute walk.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining