65 Regis Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $705,000
CHARMING THREE BEDROOM HOME ON LEAFY 668M2 BLOCK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated in central Salisbury on a 668m2 block is this charming 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom, post war home, with cute balcony and potentially three car secure parking at the rear. Mature plants and gardens enhance its appeal and give it that cottage aesthetic, a popular look with buyers.
With original fixtures and fittings, this solid home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market and renovate what is a super tidy home well situated on a large block, with so much on offer. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially and rent out and then move in down the track, the choice is yours!
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, one has adjoining nursery/study
• One bedroom has an air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• Large, carpeted separate lounge with cooling ceiling fan
• Functional kitchen and dining plus handy walk-in pantry
• Formal dining room/additional bedroom with ceiling fan
• Tidy bathroom with shower over bath and private toilet
• Carpet and lino throughout, lift up and expose floorboards
• Step down to undercover entertainer’s area and laundry
• Garaging for two/three cars, two small cars tandem; Storage
• Fernery/Greenhouse just waiting for a green thumb buyer
• Expansive fully fenced and flat 668m2 block; Rainwater tank
• Security screens on windows and doors for peace of mind
• Super close to public transport, schools, cafes, and parks
• A popular tree lined street with very little traffic
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within a short drive to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 668 m²
- 3 Garage