64 Glindemann Drive, Holland Park QLD 4121Sold $741,000
FAMILY HOME IN HUGELY POPULAR HOLLAND PARK POCKET
House Sold - Holland Park QLD
Here is your chance to get a foot in the door of the ever-popular suburb of Holland Park. This post-war 3-bedroom family home has potential plus for future improvement or live in as is, with nothing to do but move in while you consider your options.
Boasting a huge back yard complete with large paved potential entertainment area, your family will just love the fact that it backs on to an awesome public playground complete with basketball court, bike track and picnic areas not to mention a fabulous area to run the dog ragged!
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and handy roller-blinds
• Large well-appointed kitchen with s/s appliances and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and built-in shelves
• Family sized light and bright lounge room
• Popular timber flooring throughout the home
• Renovated bathroom with separate shower and vanity
• Huge lock up storage under house with laundry
• Four off-street parking spaces for additional or visitors’ cars
• Fully fenced backyard with easy care section and gardens
• Superb location, only 9kms to the CBD in a quiet area of Holland Park
The Holland Park area is renowned for its central location, leafy streets and easy access to city, public transport, shopping and quality schools. Enjoy the delights of local shopping centres, restaurants and cafes and Westfield Garden City. The Pacific motorway is just a few minutes away and QE2 Hospital, Griffith University Nathan Campus, childcare centres, and beautiful family parks and playgrounds all within easy access to this wonderful address.
For more information or for a private viewing please call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 637 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes