62A Golda Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
ARCHITECTURALY DESIGNED ROCK-SOLID FAMILY HOME ON 1,292M2
House - Salisbury QLD
Once you enter the driveway and view the location and grandeur of this stunning 4-bedroom family home built in 1983, you will know that you have found what can only be described as a once in a lifetime opportunity to literally have it ALL!
Located up a private driveway that circles around, so no reversing out required here, you will marvel at the sheer size of the home and the huge block which includes multiple garaging options, grassed areas both front and back and stunning views from all aspects.
The home has “good bones” and has been designed with family in mind with a convenient layout boasting high ceilings and air-conditioning plus ceiling fan cooling or heating the lounge and dining area;
A sliding door off the dining area gives access to the undercover rear patio. The kitchen is very functional with full pantry and leads through to the laundry with extra room for another fridge and plenty of storage. The bathroom includes a separate shower, vanity and toilet and a huge linen cupboard.
Step up a few stairs to the next level and you’ll find 4 good-sized bedrooms all with ceilings fans and built-in robes plus a main bathroom with spa bath, vanity and separate toilet. Access to these rooms is from an open landing which looks out over the lower level and has another set of stairs down into the living area. All cabinetry has been designed and built by the current
Move through the hall past the laundry and step outside to access the separate studio. Make your way down the cool spiral staircase, sourced from a fire station no less, to the enormous double lockup garage or make your way up a few stairs to the enormous rumpus/studio/second living area with sensational cathedral ceilings and fabulous views as far as the eye can see.
Make no mistake, this home will stand the test of time and will be an absolute find for the astute buyer looking for a potential business base or to cater for the extended family.
Features at a glance:
• 4 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Two bathrooms, separate toilet and generous relaxing spa bath
• Fully functional kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• L-shaped living/dining area has air-conditioning unit + ceiling fan
• Large laundry with storage and room for an additional fridge
• Stunning cabinetry and fittings befitting a home of this era
• Practical front and rear undercover patio areas for entertaining
• Separate rumpus/studio/second living with access to double garage
• Triple garaging at the front with mechanics pit and great storage
• Large front and rear grassed areas for kids and pets
• Large rainwater tank, brand new solar hot water system
• Huge 1,292m2 block with fabulous urban views and beyond
• Set back from street, access via looping driveway for easy entry/exit
• Close to all main arterials, schools, public transport and shopping
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College is just around the corner.
To view this stunning property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 to make your private appointment as this property will not last long!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1292 m²
- 5 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room