62 Ness Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $672,000
OPEN HOME CANCELLED
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This is the first time that this lovingly cared for home, on one of Salisbury’s premier streets, has been offered for sale since it was built in 1953. A rarity these days, this 809m2 block has so much to offer its potential buyer. Raise, extend, and create a stunning family home, or move tenants in straight away and land-bank for the future.
Immaculately presented and featuring 4 good-sized bedrooms and an updated open plan kitchen and tidy bathroom (plus two loos), this solid timber post war home is already ticking all the boxes. The spacious entry opens to a large lounge which then leads to an enormous family room, so you are well catered for with the living areas. A roomy internal laundry completes the package of this fantastic family home.
Features at a glance:
• 4 good sized bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, main bedroom has air-con
• Large living and family room with ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Renovated kitchen with electric oven plus ducted air-conditioning and fan
• Light and airy family sized dining area off the kitchen including ceiling fan
• Updated bathroom with shower and vanity; Large laundry and another loo
• Huge rear garden, side access and garage plus shed plus loads of storage
• Future potential to subdivide and create 2 x 405m2 allotments (STCA)
• Situated in one of Salisbury’s premier streets surrounded by lovely homes
• Super close to Salisbury Train Station and other public transport options
• Close proximity to cafes, C & K, public and private schools, and amenities
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Hedge Espresso and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
NB: Photos used for marketing this property are circa 2018.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 809 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling